- Rates are for double occupancy and include breakfast and afternoon refreshments.
- Maine state lodging tax is 9%.
- A two-night minimum may be required.
- A deposit of one night per room is required to confirm a reservation.
- Deposits may be made by cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
- Cancellations must be made two weeks prior to reservation date or entire deposit may be forfeited.
- Thornhedge is able to accommodate children of ages ten years and up.
- Rate for extra person is $75 per day. (Not all rooms are able to accommodate an extra person.)
- The Thornhedge Inn is a smoke-free inn. We are sorry but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Check-in is between 2pm and 8pm. Failure to arrive by 8pm on day of scheduled arrival without previous arrangement will result in loss of reservation and deposit.
- The Thornhedge Inn is open from May 15 to October 15. High-season (July 1 – October 15) rates range from $169 to $249 for single or double occupancy. Lower off-season rates range from $139 to $199.
Tallyrand was one of four cottages built for guests of the massive Malvern Hotel.